😜😜😜 Disclaimer! 😜😜😜
Not only is the following recipe totally and utterly 100% not good for you, it is highly addictive and you will want to eat them all! (Just to warn you!)
The following is a really easy recipe for Coconut Macaroons that my friend Emma shared with me years ago and because I made them for my work colleagues today (and they were gone in a flash!). I thought I would share the details with you here.
2 Egg Whites
170 grams of Desiccated Coconut
170 grams of Sugar
1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Beat the egg whites in a large bowl until frothy.
- Stir in the Coconut.
- Stir in the Sugar.
- Stir in the Vanilla Extract.
- Mix all the ingredients into a sticky dough.
- Using your hands, roll the mixture into small round balls and place on some baking sheets and place in the oven.
- Cook for about 15-20 mins. or until the golden.
- Leave to cool for another 20 minutes and then peel off the baking tray.
- Eat and enjoy.
Have a go and let me know how you get on.
Stay holistic 🙂